on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wow! I can't believe I haven't kept up with posting since May. I have a ton of photos to share!

First up is Jade and Juliann. They're my cousins and my family made a roadtrip to North Dakota to be present for the wedding. I wasn't the official photographer, so I just did some suplemental shots. Here's a taste of the vibrant wedding photos. This was my first time doing any kind of wedding related photos.






Then, a few days later, we returned for Breanna and Matt's wedding. This was my first "official" wedding photography job and I had so much fun! Breanna was very relaxed and the wedding was the sweetest wedding EVER. I tag-teamed it with my dad. Here are a few of the best.













Then, in September, Megan and Kyle got married. Again, I wan't an "official" photographer, but I need the experience, so I shot a few. Here are the best!











Aren't the brides just gorgeous?! I love weddings... stay tuned for some more Summer shoots!