on Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here are some teasers and projects I've done lately.

I've been enjoying the artsy, abstract editing styles that my photoshop teacher has been teaching us. Here's a picture called "You Are My Sunshine". It's unique and I wouldn't do it on typical portraits, but it was fun to do it on this one that my teacher took because it's at such a unique angle!


In the photoshop class I've been going to, we learned how to make "polaroid pictures". Here's my polaroid scrapbook page: Welcome to the Masquerade.

I got a chance to take my cousins' first and second birthday pictures. Oh my, they're TOO CUTE!


Here's 2 teasers from my first couple's shoot. They're so sweet :)



AND... here's a shot of the girl behind the camera: me. Thank you JL photography for the stunning shot!

(Edited by me, taken by Josh)