on Tuesday, May 8, 2012















This last Saturday, I got the oppurtunity to go over to my photoshop teacher's house for a photoshoot. We had 4 little kids to shoot, one tween to model for us and an absolutely stunning model for a glamour session. Oh, I had so much fun!

In this post, I'm going to be sharing the edits I've done of Christina, our gorgeous model. As a warning, I've tried a few new things with these shots. I would really appreciate some input!

Introducing the beautiful, talented, guitar-playing, Jesus-loving Christina!


This picture was originally a large one with the head of another photographer in it. I loved the expression on her face, so I figured there HAD to be a way to salvage it. After cropping it, I noticed that this mask would lend itself to the picture and from there, this page was born! I must say, I think this is my favorite page. 

I love the contrast between the black and the white in this picture. It just needed a little boost and BAM! there it was. 


This was something my teacher suggested to try. I found a Bokeh texture online and decided to try it. I really love how it turned out!


In this picture, I was still testing the lighting and flash and such, but I like it.


This one is pretty basic. I think it was the first shot I took without flash. Note: ISO is better than on camera flash.


"Yes, she is floating on a vanilla colored cloud," or at least that's the look I was going for. I really like the cream and the black together.


Christina, you're gorgeous! Thanks for letting us take these pictures!