on Sunday, April 1, 2012


Ok, so this post is a tad picture heavy (20ish pictures, I think) but I had so much fun with this shoot, that I couldn't resist posting all of them! Some friends and I got together after Church last night and took some AMAZING pictures! Yes, I do have amazingly, astonishingly beautiful friends!

ENJOY!



Beautiful inside and out. This girl is a serious overcomer.


Cutest. Little. Boys. EVER.



Serious album cover material, in my opinion!


HAHA! I know that my bestie is gonna kill me for posting this, but it was too funny! I love you girls!



My sister is a model. Atleast she should be.


UGH! I can't get enough of this picture! Sis- you are perfect.


This picture is so serene, beautiful and powerful. Just like the girl in the picture.


Cherry Blossoms are lovely :)


I admit, it's sometimes hard to have such gorgeous friends!


Little brother and big sister


Danielle, you're, like, perfect. Scratch that. You are perfectly beautifully you. And THAT is perfect.


Big sisters and little brother


Introducing Katherine. I swear she'll be famous someday.


Can I do your album pictures? Please?


Youngest sister, youngest brother. Beautiful moment captured forever!


Holy cow! WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL!



I cannot believe how grown up you are, Katherine. Seems like yesterday we were eating gummy worms you hid in your room :)

Speechless.

Another perfect shot of perfect girl


Tag time :)






These are my girls. Life without them wouldn't be life. Love you all!

-KandiGirl