on Monday, October 8, 2012



A few days ago, my sister, mom and I went to Tehaleh (a new in-the-process of being built neighborhood/town/city near us). We had seen a coffee shop there and since we're BIG cafe fans, we decided to check it out! The place is gorgeous. I love it there! I think that may become a new retreat for me.

Here a few pictures I took of the area and my sister. (I've edited around 20 pictures, each in black and white and color.)


Isn't my sister gorgeous? I love this brick wall, too...


The ladies here are VERY friendly. It's a homey place!


Yes, they have their own brand of coffee!


Yummy treats and great drinks.


They sell mugs, too.


The dining area

 

Salads, sandwiches, yum yum yum!


YUMMY Special-K type bars, muffins and cookies.


The beautiful view can be enjoyed from the well-kept veranda while you sip your warm drink.


Yummy!


It's quite the place. Many memories will be made here!


It's a model worthy place.


Oh, I love this new coffee shop!


It's quiet and secluded, but urban as well.


Oh, yes, I'll be going quite often.


Pondering...


Sweet serenity.


The mugs are super cute!


Yummy looking pies.



And amazing looking teas!

I met the boss, Jennifer, today and gave her a few of the best photos in frames to display there. I hope that Tehaleh is a success. It sure is beautiful!